We help where the medical need is greatest in rural Guatemala.
- Since 2001 we have donated over 600 major surgeries in northern Guatemala.
- One hundred children have traveled to the U.S. for donated surgery from 8 countries since the year 2000 under our stateside program.
- In 2008 we added a dental component to our surgical mission trips.
- Our orthotics and prosthetics continues to be a vital part of providing healthy self-sufficiency in rural Central America.
- Acquisition and distribution of medical and pharmaceutical supplies in Guatemala assists local health care providers in their work.
|Team Location||Number of donated surgeries||Cost to COTA|
Guatemala, 2012 127
Retalhuleu, 2013 146
The photo gallery requires at least Flash version 9.0.28.
Please install the latest FlashPlayer.